Thursday, June 2, 2011

Is there anyone out there?

So, I tell myself that I blog to keep a record of my life--sorta. A small and very incomplete record, but a record nonetheless. But I've found that I miss the comments that used to come my way. I guess I have more social needs than I thought. Maybe it's the lack of pictures or music or the soporific effect of my posts that keep people away. You all don't have smell-o-vision do you? Well, whatever it is I hope it passes and life as I knew it returns to normal.

And for those of you who need pictures this is for you:




(Who's needy now?) Sorry it won't let me upload any pictures today. I've been trying for 20 minutes and it's time to get on with the rest of my life.

Next time?

4 comments:

Tara said...

i'm here. keep posting :)

Anonymous said...

Im reading... horrible at remembering to comment though!

Sarah said...

I tried to comment on your last post bc it was a signifigant one but blogger was being retarded and wouldn't let me! ...also I found that once I stopped blogging for comments blogging became a lot more enjoyable...haha, now that I think about it that's not completely true bc Ive started being more honest in my posts and the negative feedback I get isn't enjoyable, but at least it's helping me realize who really are and arent my friends.

Deidra Smith said...

I enjoy your blog as well, but consistently forget to comment on blogs in general. But, I actually did try to comment on your last one and blogger wouldn't let me either. It was definitely having issues that day:)