Friday, February 10, 2012

Even I'm surprised at the difference.

What do you get when you buy eight of these beauties at the
thrift store for $20 (I love Ridgecrest thrift stores),
plus some really cute upholstery fabric from JoAnn's?
Yep, that's right: The cutest kitchen chairs on the planet.

I didn't expect that they would turn out this cute but I
am seriously crushing on them. They are comfortable to boot.
Before and After

Here they are. My lovelies lined up at the counter waiting each day for
someone to sit down and enjoy breakfast in style and comfort.
And, I used up more of that overwhelming craft stash.
That's two points for me. Yeah me!

5 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Way cute! Good job on eliminating more of the stash too:)

Tara said...

wow I love it!

Sarah said...

Wow! Awesome! My bum now wants to visit :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE them. Love love love them. Like I want some!

Tammy said...

So cute!!!