Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The results are in...

Here's what arrived in my inbox yesterday:

Dear Karen Barros,
Congratulations! The Admissions Committee of National University’s Department of Nursing has thoroughly reviewed your application for admission to the Nursing Program for the deadline ofJuly 13th, 2012. You have been choosen as one of our selected candidates for Cohort 9, beginning in November 2012 term.

Can I get a Woot Woot!?

I have no other words. Pretty sure I'm in shock because I'm not feeling much of anything except the full weight of what I'm a now committed to. But for today, I'm gonna just chill and enjoy being wanted and qualified.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY! (not that we're surprised)

Deidra Smith said...

Congrats!!!

Tara said...

Yay! I am SOOOOO happy for you. I knew you would get in *smirk* :) Congrats.

Pat Mag said...

I was going to call and bug you but decided to wait. Congratulations! I know you will do great. Hopefully we can go to lunch before the madness starts. I am so proud of you.

Eve'n'Steven Hurst said...

Karen how exciting! We are so excited for you!
Thanks for sharing your experience and your emotions.
Love you.
Steve and Eve

Unknown said...

when opening in Internet Explorer, it’s got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide